In the dream, i was walking and ran into a huge church choir of children marching down the street and singing sort of old timey songs. Sierra and her mother were there. I walked with them, waiting for them to sing a song that I knew and liked (can't remember it now). We passed by a pond and I saw a white, raggedy, worn down horse struggling on the ice, then falling through. I screamed. It kept trying to fight its way onto the shore, but it could never get more than its head and front legs up. I kept shouting at it, figuring that maybe it would be inspired if it heard someone yelling commands. Sierra and her mom came over too. Once, it managed to make it onto shore, and we all yelled, but it slipped right back in (we were up on a sort of cliff and the shore itself was really narrow). I threw down a blanket to try to make the shore less slippery. Finally, it slipped through the ice and didn't come back up.
Also, right now my left arm keeps tingling/ maybe going numb. What's the deal?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment